1. If we want above average results, we must first become an above average person.
2. Management of people is a sales process.
3. We don't discover our greatest potential. We DECIDE on it.
4. Delegate the end result, not the method of achieving it.
5. Catch people doing something right, or nearly right.
6. People who feel good about themselves produce good results.
7. Regard everyone as a potential winner.
8. Success by the inch is a cinch, by the yard it is hard.
9. Keep the leaders leading.
10. Success is often dependent, not on doing amazing brilliant things, but on doing the commonplace unusually well.
11. Recognise the attitude demotivators.
12. Avoid making threats.
13. Work with the new people.
14. Be FOR things not against them.
15. LAUGH. Diffuse confrontations with humour, laughter.
4 days ago